[asterisk-users] Digium IP Phones

Arthur Stanfield aj at dmcip.com
Thu May 10 05:39:24 CDT 2012

We've just had one of each delivered for us to play with in our lab (Literally an hour ago!). Not had chance to play with them yet, But initial thoughts are they look good. Build quality seems fine for the price. I'll form more of an opinion when i get chance to play with them properly tomorrow.

I don't think the SDK is available yet (I've not been able to find it on the digium site). I'm itching to get my hands on it though! My first thought when seeing the D70 and looking at the screen for the speed dial keys was "I hope we can use this screen in for the apps, It's perfect for a tetris clone." :)

Cheers,
AJ.