[asterisk-users] British Telecom ISDN BRI line issues

khalid touati khalidtouati at gmail.com
Wed May 9 13:57:03 CDT 2012

Yeah sorry for that, I realized something is missing after I sent the
email, but it is exactly what I have (other than order here, which doesn't
really matter: you posted ami,te,term, I have ami,term,te).
Actually I had couple technicians from digium look at it and they said BT
equipements is not responding to the card within a certain range that the
card is looking for (i'm not sure what range but I do believe too it's a BT
issue), But I have run all the couple command that Patrick suggested (to
double check), tested again and still same kind of errors.
But Thank you very much Patrick for the guide, I was looking for that it's
been a couple days!!
I just hope someone that has the exact same issue or someone with previous
BT experience see this and help :) ..we never know :) !

Khalid Touati
Network Administrator at Endosoft, LLC
CCNA