[asterisk-users] No compatible codecs, not accepting this offer! - after upgrading to 1.8.11

Ricardo Carvalho rjcarvalho.lists at gmail.com
Wed May 9 10:56:15 CDT 2012

That's weird, because it's negotiated with success the codec ulaw for
outbound calls through the same SIP trunk.

Besides, ulaw and alaw shows up when i do "core show codecs audio" in the
asterisk CLI, and there exists both codec_ulaw.so and codec_alaw.so modules
under the path /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/

I don't get it!...

More ideas?

Thanks,
Ricardo.