[asterisk-users] British Telecom ISDN BRI line issues

khalid touati khalidtouati at gmail.com
Tue May 8 11:46:11 CDT 2012

Hi All,
I am posting this thread with the hope that someone in UK (or elsewhere)
had a similar issue:
Our issue is simple, we cannnot use our ISDN line, when watching asterisk
console it gives a bunch of ISDN errors where the following is probably the
most relevant:

Span: 4 TEI=0 MDL-ERROR (J): N(R) error in state 7(Multi-frame established)

We are using asterisk 1.8.12.0 with dahdi 2.6.0, on CentOS 6.2. I can post
configuration and/or further information if needed.

--
Khalid Touati
Network Administrator