[asterisk-users] TDM400P: Lifetime & Replacement

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Tue May 8 11:07:22 CDT 2012

On Mon, 2012-05-07 at 10:26 -0500, Russ Meyerriecks wrote:
> There were a few compatability issues with the tdm400's pci interface chip
> and certain motherboards

Interesting idea, but it's been running in this same server with the
same motherboard for at least two years now, and this problem started
only last week.

At this point, I am sure enough that the card has failed that I have
ordered a new base card. If I'm wrong, I will only be out return postage
and 10% restock fee.

--Greg