[asterisk-users] End-To-End Secured Communications

Fernando Berretta fernando.berretta at gmail.com
Tue May 8 06:33:54 CDT 2012

Dear Kevin,

Thanks for your answer.

At least in this case, only TOP DOGS must be encrypted End-To-End while
they are talking between them.. so Asterisk should be right solution,
they would not take advantage of .. some Asterisk Features while they
are talking between them, but all other extensions and when they talk
with any other person, they would take full advantage of asterisk features.

I've read ZRTP works this way end-to-end and man in the middle is not
possible because end points negotiate security directly through RTP
which is gonna flow between end points directly. But.. only softphones
availables AFAIK
Is possible to secure calls end-to-end with SRPT ?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,