[asterisk-users] using Wifi smartphones as SIP clients

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.in
Mon May 7 05:21:42 CDT 2012

Well in that case, you might seriously want to look @ M9 they are cost
effective n definitely work.

Most of these cell phone type looking phones have a serious battery
drainage problem.

Smartphones really have a long way to understand how to preserve battery
and deliver one thing (i.e. calls) very effectively, infact a Multi
Function device (MFD) like smart phone has this issue.

Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Chief Architech & Founder,
Enterux Solutions Pvt. Ltd.