[asterisk-users] using Wifi smartphones as SIP clients

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.in
Mon May 7 03:46:09 CDT 2012

Yeah well Snom M9 is a Wifi DECT Phone (it creates its own 2.4Ghz Frequency
which is understood only between Base Station n M9 Units, It works just
like your standard Chordless phones) difference being that the Base station
is SIP enabled.

SIP Droid is great to work with, it solves most of the issues.

You should definitely give it a shot.

Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Chief Architech & Founder,