[asterisk-users] Calendar Integration Problem

Michel Verbraak michel at verbraak.org
Sun May 6 06:44:19 CDT 2012

On 30-04-12 11:09, Bharat Lalcheta wrote:

> Hiii all,
>
> I am using asterisk 1.8.9.2 and compile all modules related to calendar.
>
> neon version is 0.29.6. OS is ubuntu 11.10.
>
> I configured ical for zimbra, caldav for google mail and ews for
> exchange 2010 calendar.
>
> ical and caldav setup working fine and i am getting my calendar events
> perfectly. But for exchange 2010 calendar i am getting following error.
>
> "Unable to communicate with Exchange Web Service at
> 'https://ex1.domain.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx': Could not authenticate to
> server: ignored NTLM challenge, GSSAPI authentication error:
> Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more information:
> Credentials cache file '/tmp/krb5cc_0' not found"
>
> my calendar.conf is as follows
>
> [calendar3]
> type = ews               ; type of calendar--currently supported:
> ical, caldav, exchange, or ews
> url = https://ex1.domain.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx ; URL to MS Exchange EWS
> user = myname at domain.com <mailto:myname at domain.com>              ;
> Exchange username
> secret = xxxxxx       ; Exchange password
> refresh = 10             ; refresh calendar every n minutes
> timeframe = 20
>
> calendar show status command shows following output
>
> Calendar             Type       Status
> --------                   ----         ------
> calendar3            ews        free
>
> Please help me out for solve above problem.
>
> Thanks in advance
> --
> Bharat Lalcheta
>

> --
Did you compile neon against openssl or the default internal ssl? I used
against openssl.
Make sure you have the rootca from the exchange server in /etc/ssl/certs

The message/warning looks like the Exchange server expects a kerberos
authentication. I have no experience with the EWS calendar module and
using kerberos to authenticate.

Hope this info helps.

Michel.