[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.6.2 > 1.8.12

Leandro Dardini ldardini at gmail.com
Sun May 6 01:33:34 CDT 2012

You have to create yourself the odbc commands using func_odbc.conf file,
like:

[GET_HUNTLIST_TYPE]
dsn=asterisk1,asterisk2
synopsis=Get the Hunt List type
readsql=SELECT hu_type,hu_ringtime from hu_huntlists where hu_id='${ARG1}'

then you cna use it in your dialplan (I use AEL):

Set(ARRAY(TYPE,DIALTIMEOUT)=${ODBC_GET_HUNTLIST_TYPE(${ID})});

Leandro