[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.6.2.22 backtrace

Stephen J Alexander sjalexander at mpbx.com
Fri May 4 16:08:02 CDT 2012

To give a more verbose answer, the line in the backtrace that says no
debugging symbols found answers the rest of your question: It's not
possible to tell where the signal comes from, because asterisk was built
without debugging symbols. This is not a proper backtrace in that it
doesn't trace back to anything. So we can't say from this what caused the
problem.

Regards,

Stephen J Alexander
MPBX, LLC