[asterisk-users] Rate sheet "normalization"

Markus universe at truemetal.org
Thu Mar 29 08:47:44 CDT 2012

Am 28.03.2012 20:17, schrieb C. Savinovich:

> in the most efficient manner
>
> Nobody wants to pay me $2,000 to install and configure A2billing, which
> in my view, is a fairly low price for my time. There are people who do
> that for less than $500. I do know the tricks and formulas of how to
> make money in calling cards, but go tell the customer, they don't care.
> I don't care either, I am very busy in my consulting business, but it is
> unfortunate that the better income source for developers just doesn't
> exist anymore. I would make much more money if A2billing weren't open
> source and I would selling copies of my own version of A2billing,
> probably even developing a better product, definitely with the request
> that initiated this thread included ;)

Why don't you go ahead then and start to code such a program? If you
don't have the time personally then you could hire someone and at the
same time create a new job in the USA. :)

I'm pretty sure there are a bunch of people who would be happy to pay
money for a "better" a2billing. Including myself :)