[asterisk-users] Official numbering plan - where to get?

Markus universe at truemetal.org
Thu Mar 29 08:36:49 CDT 2012

http://www.itu.int/oth/T0202.aspx?parent=T0202

But don't do it. Because I'm doing it right now. So let's not waste
energy and do the same task twice. A complete list will soon be
available, for free.

And then we on this list here will start a web project to keep it
updated. I'll let you know once the list is ready.

I've already registered opennumberingplan.org :)