[asterisk-users] Rate sheet "normalization"

Don Kelly dk at donkelly.biz
Wed Mar 28 12:24:32 CDT 2012

Christian, your signature says you’re a “VoIP and Telephony Consultant.” That implies that your clients pay you for the value you add personally providing services to them. Open source software doesn’t download itself and configure itself appropriately all by itself—there are lots of people needing your assistance.

--Don