[asterisk-users] Rate sheet "normalization"

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Wed Mar 28 11:57:19 CDT 2012

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 07:27:03AM -0700, C. Savinovich wrote:
>    I really don't think it is fair for anyone to give out such work for
>    free.  Unfortunately, many people are used to asking for free software
>    solutions for all their problems.  Whatever happened to paying for
>    someone else's time and effort?

If I can't make money off it, I might as well give it for free. Limiting
access to the information has its costs as well. If the information is
publiclly available, I may actually get some good publicity and some
improvements from others. Not much. But then again it's better than the
0 money I would have gotten in the hypothetical case.

If you can make money off of it, then sure, go ahead.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
+972-50-7952406           mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com