[asterisk-users] Rate sheet "normalization"

Don Kelly dk at donkelly.biz
Wed Mar 28 11:28:24 CDT 2012

Adding to the top-posted discussion of doing this for free…

A one-time rate sheet is of no value. This is something that would need constant updating.

Think about the open source projects that provided something useful and were improved by the community for a couple years, then became static—continuing to do what they did, but not receiving any more support from the community. They may continue to be of value, even though they don’t improve.

If the same thing happened with the rate sheet, it would quickly become not only valueless, but dangerous to rely on—and there would likely be no free replacement to enable you to stay in business.

--Don

Don Kelly

PCF Corp
People Come First