[asterisk-users] T.38 troubles

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Mon Mar 26 19:50:54 CDT 2012

Hi Jean-Denis,

Your log shows the Mediatrix GW has problems. It sends a DCS signal to
the Asterisk box, but doesn't following it with TCF as it should. The
asterisk box times out waiting for TCF and tries to take recovery action
which fails.

Spandsp has some workarounds for bugs in Mediatrix boxes. They usually
work OK.

Regards,
Steve