[asterisk-users] [OT] FreePBX + Trunk over VPN + Local LAN

James Mutuku listmutuku at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 07:28:26 CDT 2012

Hi,

How about having 2 NIC cards on the PBX(configure the machine as a gw
of sorts).

--
Best Regards,
James Mutuku Ndeti

Has your organization implemented a customer relationship management
(CRM)system? visit http://www.agile.co.ke/crm.php and find out how our
CRM can help you achieve better customer satisfaction and sales