[asterisk-users] wct4xxp Interrupts not detected with dahdi 2.6, but working ok with 2.5

Shaun Ruffell sruffell at digium.com
Thu Mar 22 14:25:23 CDT 2012

On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 11:13:14PM +0400, Vahan Yerkanian wrote:

> I've tried upgrading one of my servers with yum update to the
> latest dahdi/asterisk, and found out that my 4th gen TE410P is
> failing the dahdi init with
>
> Running dahdi_cfg:  DAHDI startup failed: Input/output error
>
> Rolling back to 2.5 restores the normal operation, and reading the
> dahdi 2.6 change log I think I'm hitting this bug fix with my
> mobo/card combo?

Vahan,

Just closing out this public thread. dahdi-linux 2.6.1 will contain
what fixed this issue on your machine. I committed onto both trunk
[1] and onto the 2.6 branch [2].

[1] http://svnview.digium.com/svn/dahdi?view=revision&revision=10559
[2] http://svnview.digium.com/svn/dahdi?view=revision&revision=10565

Thanks again for your help,