[asterisk-users] Caller id on follow me

Lupel Ware chown.nobody at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 20:38:35 CDT 2012

Hi there,

I'm giving a try to FollowMe app. I've configured a few profiles and
everything but caller id worked fine. The problem is that caller id is
replaced by "asterisk" and called parties don't see the real caller id
(regardless the PSTN destinations in follow me profiles, those cases are
perfectly understandable because caller id is replaced by trunk or line
used to send the call out). Is it possible to forward or pass-through the
original caller id when using FollowMe app?
Thanks for your help.

Paul