[asterisk-users] Remove Dynamically Created Parking Lots

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Mon Mar 19 08:24:47 CDT 2012

We are bumping into an interesting issue. We have Dynamically created
parking lots.  When the lots were created they had five positions when the
customer wants them changed to say 10 position.  We update our database but
since they are already created the new range for PARKINGDYNPOS  is being
ignored and the additional lot positions are not added. We have found no
way of pruning out the old lot so the lot is recreated with the new
positions. I have tried a "feature reload" and "dialplan remove LOTNAME"
and neither work the only think that works is to restart asterisk and this
is not workable. Any ideas.
Testing on asterisk 1.8.10.0

exten => s,n,Set(PARKINGDYNPOS=${l_DPPStart}-${l_DPPEnd})
Thanks

Bryant