[asterisk-users] Getting Mac Address on connected IP phones

Arstan Jusupov arstanj at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 06:07:01 CDT 2012

I understand you want to choose the easy way but I really think you should not be lazy and go phone by phone and write down the Mac address. Of course if that's ever possible...

For future ease of administering those phones, like if you want to do provisioning, troubleshooting etc etc. Better go make one round and than have far more work later on.

This is my honest opinion only. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone