[asterisk-users] Rate sheet "normalization"

Markus universe at truemetal.org
Wed Mar 14 20:13:19 CDT 2012

Am 15.03.2012 00:35, schrieb Benny Amorsen:
> Markus<universe at truemetal.org>  writes:
>
>> Does such a thing exist?
>
> How does a2billing do it? It should be pretty easy in an AGI. If you can
> afford a linear lookup per call, just grep through the array of prefixes
> to find the ones matching a particular call, then pick the cheapest from
> the results.

a2billing chooses the cheapest rate if there is more than 1 rate for a
prefix that matches exactly. I'm not a programmer so I can't tell you
how they do it internally. The call is simply passed to a2billing.php
via DeadAGI. I know that the a2billing guys are currently working on
fixing exactly the mentioned issue, but it's unknown when that will be done.
I was just hoping there was some software out there that I can throw 10
different ratesheets at with different length of codes and it will
output a single true LCR ratesheet cut down to the "official" worldwide
codes.
Thanks!