[asterisk-users] Low cost BRI gateway

Chris Bagnall asterisk at lists.minotaur.cc
Tue Mar 13 12:38:38 CDT 2012

Greetings list,

I'm trying to source a very basic ISDN BRI -> SIP gateway.
Unfortunately, everything I've seen seems to want to do lots of other
things - registering handsets, IVRs, voicemail, etc. I only want it to
present an ISDN BRI as a SIP account - I have an asterisk server for the
other stuff. :-)

In any other environment I'd just use one of the Digium ISDN PCIe cards,
but in this case the ISDN lines come into one building and the asterisk
servers are in the other building across the road, and there's no copper
link between them.

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Kind regards,

Chris