[asterisk-users] Installing Dahdi, libpri of different versions in one pc

Gopalakrishnan N gopalakrishnan.an at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 02:37:55 CDT 2012

Hi,

I would like to install Dahdi, libpri and Asterisk of different versions in
one machine. Lets say, Asterisk 1.6.X, Asterisk 1.8.x and Asterisk 1.4.x to
be installed in one machine, this can be done using prefix while building
configure.

For dahdi, libpri can it be done in same way? Because I need to test
telephony cards (PRI, BRI, GSM & Transcoding) with different versions of
Asterisk, libpri and Dahdi, I can't remove and install again of each
versions since it is time consuming, sicne there are lot of versions
available.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks.