[asterisk-users] remote UPDATE command

Arstan arstanj at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 21:09:40 CDT 2012

Hi guys,
I am working on a setup where I have an Asterisk (1.6.2.7) with a SIP trunk
to a provider's softswitch(IMS). Trunking works all ok, calling out and
calling in. Except for the remote softswitch(IMS) will send UPDATE
command(according to RFC 3311) and Asterisk does not accept and thus the
call gets dropped.

So, is there a work around for this matter? Or any of you had similar
problem, I really appreciate any directions.

The interesting part is that, they have an appliance based Asterisk that
works perfectly fine, so I assume that it actually works ok. Just need to
find out hows that possible..

Thanks!

--
Regards,