[asterisk-users] AGI and retreiving data, how to use this data in extensions.conf

Eric Wieling EWieling at nyigc.com
Sat Mar 10 14:51:53 CST 2012

You would set a dialplan variable from inside your AGI.

In PHPAGI it might be something this:

$agi->set_variable("CUST_ID", $cust_id);

Then in your dialplan after your script runs you can use the variable like any other.

You can also get dialplan variables AND functions:

$tmp = $agi->get_var("VMCOUNT(1234 at accounting)");
$vmcount = $tmp["data"];