[asterisk-users] AGI and retreiving data, how to use this data in extensions.conf

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 10 14:27:12 CST 2012

Hi All;

I know that I can use the AGI to call (run) a script (php or python or any other kind of scripts), but the question is:

If I have information that I need to build a decision in the extensions.conf based on it, and these informations can be obtained using this script, so how I will read these informations? What is the method to read it from the database and store it in a variable that I can use it in the extensions.conf to do proper call routing? How?

Regards
Bilal