[asterisk-users] app_rpt

Márkus Béla mbl at freemail.hu
Fri Mar 9 06:33:26 CST 2012

Paul,

thanks for the info. I'm the maintainer od the Asterisk extension in
Tiny Core Linux and received a request to have Asterisk with app_rpt
module in the repository. I haven't seen it before and didn't find it
listed in confure's help as a configuration option. I will try to
rebuild actual 1.8 with DAHDI and see the result.

Regards... Bela