[asterisk-users] Processed Call Counter

[Digital^Dude] ® millennium.bug at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 23:47:18 CST 2012

Danny,

I use 1.6.x and 1.8.x asterisk versions. I would think asterisk call
counters won't be changed in each version... hence I thought the asterisk
version wouldn't be relevant. Reload of a particular application doesn't
reset the counters. I have noticed that calls done with AMI Originate,
don't get added in the asterisk counters.... (neither as active call, nor
processed calls).