[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.8.9.3 Problem With Logger

Ast Coder asteriskcoding at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 10:24:41 CST 2012

Our experience has always been, with all versions of Asterisk, that when
you do an "originate" command from Asterisk CLI then it stops showing CLI
verbose and one has to open a new terminal to see the verbose. Logging
status is in disarray in all version. These behaviours breaks security
tools depending on logs.

Best,