[asterisk-users] Asterisk proces memory increase

[Digital^Dude] ® millennium.bug at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 02:44:31 CST 2012

AFAIK:
Linux has a tendency to keep RAM filled up with any recently accessed
progarm. To keep programs access fast enough, it never removes something
from the memory, only replaces it, in case some program has more frequent
access than the one already present in ram.

If your server isn't swapping.. things are okay.