[asterisk-users] Compiling asterisk with mysql support

Ron Bergin rkb at i.frys.com
Tue Mar 6 12:31:46 CST 2012

Matthew  Jordan wrote:

> [...]

Mathew,

Each of those odbc modules are unavailable i.e., marked with XXX

I even deleted the asterisk build directory and started over, but had the
same results.

What prereqs do I need besides these:

mysql.i386                          5.0.95-1.el5_7.1        installed
mysql-connector-odbc.i386           3.51.26r1127-1.el5      installed
mysql-devel.i386                    5.0.95-1.el5_7.1        installed
mysql-server.i386                   5.0.95-1.el5_7.1        installed
unixODBC.i386                       2.2.11-7.1              installed
unixODBC-devel.i386                 2.2.11-7.1              installed