[asterisk-users] Force sip peers to re register

research at businesstz.com research at businesstz.com
Mon Mar 5 23:31:54 CST 2012

As Kevin pointed out, it is obvious that there is no way of remote reset
those phones since their registration status are unknown.

SIP NOTIFY will only attempt to consult a registered phone and therefore
no need, should it be that way

Let me reconsult polyocm guide and see if there is a quicker way as Eric
mentioned

Sam