[asterisk-users] Digium FXS specifications and limits Question

Nunya Biznatch asterisk at ihearbanjos.com
Sat Mar 3 07:48:20 CST 2012

This is the part where I say DUH!!! I don't know why I wasn't thinking
of that. Thanks for the information and the brain jogging...

Maybe I blocked it from my subconscious because I knew it would make the
layout more complicated, complex, and costly than the current. I wish I
could find something that would avoid the need to put more than just a
network switch and an UPS in every building. As it stands now, in a
number of buildings I'm only going to need two or three analog lines. I
suppose I could go the ATA route, but I wanted to avoid the extra
smattering of boxes I'll have to maintain. I could keep my existing PBX
and use it for analog ports only, but where's the fun in that.

Thanks Again,

Jason