[asterisk-users] ph_tor3_e1.c

Anita Hall anita.hall at simmortel.com
Fri Mar 2 00:57:57 CST 2012

We are  running FreeTDM on a very cheap Atcom card, which used another
module ph_tor3_e1 on top of Dahdi. I believe this is derived from Torrenta.
http://www.atcom.cn/downloads/TelephonyCard/drivers/AX-4ET/E1/ph_tor3_e1.c

On Ubuntu 10.04 this gives problem as the module ph_tor3_e1 (and hence
dahdi) does not unload. Sometimes the machine hangs and needs to be
rebooted.

This module has not been updated for the last 2 years during which the
linux kernel has changed (I am told).

Is there any other manufacturer of torrent card who would be using the same
architecture and keeping his drivers updated ?

If not, what steps do I need to take to update this driver to kernel
version 2.6.32-37-server ?

These are new waters and I feel so helpless :)

regards,
Anita

regards,
Anita