[asterisk-users] 2GB Elastix memory limit

Yasin SULUHAN ysuluhan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 09:28:52 CDT 2012

Hi...

Since you use PAE kernel the server must be a 32bit machine i' m guessing
this is a compiling issue... and i' m not sure how you can get past this
issue...

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 11:58 AM, <research at businesstz.com> wrote:

> I have sevaral elastix installed but all of them show the physical memory
> is 2GB while the server has 4GB and some has 8GB. I've upgraded to PAE
> kernel but yet i cant see mem beyond 2GB. How can i configure the centos
> kernel to use more memory as the server is multipurpose
>
> Thanks
> Sam
>
> --

Best Regards.

Yasin SULUHAN
Asterisk Telephony Infrastructure Consultant

Contact Information

Mobile: +90 535 656 35 55
Blog: http://planetvoip.wordpress.com/