[asterisk-users] ext-local and from-did-direct-ivr, how to change them?

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 26 17:57:48 CDT 2012

Dear Warren;

I am thinking what if I need to have a special configuration for a phone, something other than what the GUI is generating. In other words, what if the GUI generated a configuration that still I need something else, I feel I have to be able to put these configurations that I would to place it.

How can I get this in freepbx? What about the custom, will it help me?

Regards
Bilal