[asterisk-users] low success rate for ReceiveFax

Roi Stork roi.stork at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 22:47:17 CDT 2012

In what way was my question not meaningful? Not enough details?

Here's our current receive fax route:
sender fax machine -> telco -> E1 line -> sangoma card -> asterisk

We're currently using free fax for asterisk.

I have read that fax over voip is not reliable, but is it the same
case for faxes going through dahdi channels?
It's strange because I previously tested using another asterisk server
to send fax using SIP to the receiving server above, and the
completion rate is better than using an actual fax machine.