[asterisk-users] app_swift 3 and asterisk 1.8.13.0 fails with undefined symbol: swift_port_close

Jeremy Kister asterisk-02 at jeremykister.com
Fri Jun 22 20:06:21 CDT 2012

On 6/20/2012 8:24 AM, Darren Sessions wrote:
> I just finished replying to your direct email (which you can disregard
> now as this seems to be a different problem). I'm pretty sure I know
> what the issue is, but I'll have to get back to you later this evening (my time).

I have a different problem-

i just compiled app_swift 3 from the new git repo for asterisk 1.8.13.0

asterisk loads the module fine, but as soon as i try to swift anything,
asterisk core dumps.

i'll be glad to post the corefile or sample extensions.conf if desired.

--

Jeremy Kister
http://jeremy.kister.net./