[asterisk-users] Proactive problem monitoring on SIP on Asterisk

Eric Wieling EWieling at nyigc.com
Fri Jun 22 14:09:40 CDT 2012

We have been quite disappointed by the Adtran VQM.  It often shows calls which had audio issues as being close to perfect.  It also often shows calls which sound perfect as having significant quality issues.

We don't allow reinvites so this might be part of the issue.   I don't have a lot more details (I was not involved in trying to diagnose the issue).