[asterisk-users] a2billing

Mikhail Lischuk mlischuk at itx.com.ua
Fri Jun 22 08:26:10 CDT 2012

Gorguez Ka писал 22.06.2012 15:31:

> hello,
> I just
installed a2billing, I did all the config, at least I guess ..
> but I
still can not integrate sip accounts that I had created (with sip.conf)
in a2billing to apply their billing ..
> could someone tell me how to
make the junction between asterisk and a2billing??
> I also noticed that
the file

> additional_a2billing_sip.conf : was always empty ...
>

> --

UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit:

Either wrong
permissions (apache cant write to file), or you havent switched from
realtime config (it doesnt generate sip files in that mode).

OR - have
you pressed the "Generate additional SIP config" button?

--
With Best
Regards