[asterisk-users] Reliable method for FoIP

Ahmed Munir ahmedmunir007 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 08:28:08 CDT 2012

Hi,

I'm looking for a method to setup FoIP i.e. using T.38 protocol with no
PSTN lines.

I tested T.38 feature for Asterisk but the problem I'm getting is unable to
send more than 2 pages but getting timeout error.

Past couple of years I also configured and tested hylafax + iaxmodem for
T.30 faxing but I would like to know whether it  also supports T.38
protocol or not?

Is there any other reliable method available for FoIP? If it is, please
share your views.

--
Regards,

Ahmed Munir Chohan