[asterisk-users] Overview of SIP error codes and possible causes?

Stefan at WPF stefan.at.wpf at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 20 13:32:57 CDT 2012

Thank you Jonathan, I have read up on this, therefore 488 and the
referenced 606 error, but I have to say it wouldn't have helped me. I find
the description still very general. If one looks at the asterisk source
code, then one can clearly find the case with the crypto line and missing
RTP/SAVP. Describing these concrete occurences of errors is what I am
currently missing.