[asterisk-users] Proactive problem monitoring on SIP on Asterisk

Stefan at WPF stefan.at.wpf at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 20 13:25:46 CDT 2012

Yeah, I noted that too, but besides that it seems like it is exactly what I
am looking for. I am especially confused that there's no hint like "hey,
buy our new product", just EOL. So let's say I am looking for an
alternative to this. And unfortunately I have to add it's for private use
and I therefore need a free solution, which probably restricts the
selection ): Well, anything better than checking logs by hand would be
already a good start :-)