[asterisk-users] TDM410 PTSN line setup with 1 analog phone

Joseph Towery techyjt at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 20 09:34:07 CDT 2012

Kevin,
Thanks for the tip, the answer is yes, (I forgot I copy the first message in
into the body below,) but I have read a lot in the
http://cdn.oreilly.com/books/9780596510480.pdf and
http://ofps.oreilly.com/titles/9780596517342/asterisk-Install.html pages.  I was
just wanting to get the very basic analog config working prior to jumping into
SIP and other higher level things, and that is where I was having a stumbling
block.  I am making tiny steps forward at least right now.

Thanks