[asterisk-users] Asterisk with LCR -> chan_lcr needed?

Ellen Apolinar ellen.apolinar.td at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 19 04:27:13 CDT 2012

Hello,

I short question:

I want to connect Asterisk to OpenBSC with mISDN, mISDNuser and LCR.

Do I need chan_lcr?

I have:
Asterisk 1.8
mISDN .v2 integrated in Kernel 3.0.22
mISDNuser
lcr 1.7
HFC-E1 Evaluation board from cologne chip

I tried to configure Asterisk with <./configure --prefix=/usr/src/lcr
--with-gsm-bs> and it runs without errors, But make and make install didn't
run fine.
I have written my problems in this forum. It is german but you can see my
error messages in the last post:
http://www.ip-phone-forum.de/showthread.php?t=247932&p=1839572#post1839572

It would be very appreciate is someone can answer my question because the
most HowTo's in the internet are old so I don't know if I can use them for
my case.

Best regards
Ellen