[asterisk-users] Help choosing the right card

Vladimir Mikhelson vlad at mikhelson.com
Sat Jun 16 17:41:50 CDT 2012

Eric,

I wish it were that simple as you described.

rxgain, txgain, cidrxgain, Digium support, Jira ticket, hours of
troubleshooting, hardware swaps, external power source, etc. -- all
these are the options I tried so far.

BTW, I did state that these specific issues are not limited to Digium
TDM410P cards.

-Vladimir