[asterisk-users] Voicemail: Tell external number instead of internal number

Stefan at WPF stefan.at.wpf at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 16 16:23:18 CDT 2012

Hello,

I have an internal extension, e.g. 1005 which is being called from an
external/public number like 123456789. Now when it comes to the spoken
voicemail information it says something like "number 1000 not available",
however it should say "number 123456789 not available". How can I configure
this? I already googled and I guess this is really easy, but I just
couldn't figure out how to do this ): So thanks for any hint :-)