[asterisk-users] IAX2 Registered OK without IP

Alejandro Imass ait at p2ee.org
Tue Jun 12 15:04:29 CDT 2012

This has come up before on the list and archives but I don't seem to
find a solution for this. On just a few nodes we have this situation
where we see the IP disappear from the CLI iax2 show peers list but
the status shows OK:

3012/3012        (Unspecified)   (D)  255.255.255.255  0             OK (89 ms)

How can the status be OK a few milliseconds ago and have no IP ?? The
strange thing is that the IP does show up once in a while and then
disappears once again but the OK is always there.

Asterisk 1.4.29 running on FreeBSD 7.0-RELEASE